Postage and handling quotes provided by the website are calculated for Australia and New Zealand destinations only. If the address in the checkout area is insufficient to arrange postage to either Australia or New Zealand, and the nominated PayPal address is not one of these two countries, M4Music reserves the right to not post the material to the user, and may either negotiate a suitable additional postage fee, or offer a refund through PayPal if an agreement cannot be reached.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
- While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites of interest. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse views expressed within the linked websites.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up, running smoothly, and secure. However, M4Music takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
M4Music is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Information by which you can be identified when using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. M4Music may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should periodically check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 October 2014.
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- postal address details
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Delivery of purchased products
- Internal record keeping
- Review and improve our products and services or customise the website to better suit your needs
We may occasionally send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, or from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
This website and its content is copyright of M4Music – © M4Music 2014. All rights reserved.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.